bts au: mean girls » “I had a great life… but then Bang Sihyuk PD changed the member lineup and told us we’d have to start dancing. So it was goodbye hiphop world and hello idol world.”
YOU WOULDNT DOWNLOAD A DRAGON
If I could download a dragon all the cops in the world couldn’t stop me
How to download your dragon
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really fucking annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
My mum had a very easy way to deal with us falling. “Oops! Fell down. Okay? Good! Back up, then!” And we’d be on our way, no worse for wear.
I can vouch that the History of Canada is entirely 100% accurate.
australia; spot on.
Nature; the most beautiful and serene is often the most ruthless and destructive
Go home, Thor. You’re drunk.
at a hella cool castle
the groom channeled Thranduil and the Baratheons
the bridesmaids were elf maidens
the court jester and town crier were there
the cakes were gorgeous
luckily a friar was passing through town who was able to officiate (“mawwaige,” he said, “is what bwings us togevver today”)
the bride’s chariot was pulled by the most beautiful creature
unfortunately, as with all medieval weddings, there is the dragon problem
why didnt my parents name me something cool like exodius or blue eyes white dragon